Bollywood Movie ABCD2 sets caught Fire

Mumbai mirror report says ABCD2 sets caught fire on Feb 26 evening at 4.30 while Varun Dhawan and Shradha Kapoor were making moves for Remo Dsouza.Director's Assistant said "The reason for the fire was a bulb which blew up in the ceiling and the butter paper stuck on it caught fire, sparking off a short-circuit. Within seconds the set was engulfed in flames." Team was having dancing rehearsals which had Indians battling it out with international troupes and Remo's assistant said  "There were 700 junior artistes including several foreigners besides Varun, Shraddha, Lauren at the time,"Fire passed the whole set lit up over thousand blure LED lights."We called the fire brigade immediately but it took them a while to arrive and by the time they doused the fire, the entire set was destroyed. Until 6 pm we could only see the thick smoke, but thankfully, no one was injured," Remo's assistant added

Views: 460
Disclaimer : All images and text copyright to their owners and used under the fair use copyright law, section 107. All images and text are thought to be public domain and found through various free sources on the internet and publications. Please contact us at with any legal problems and we’ll be happy to remove any thing in breach
Advertise With Us
© 2012 - 2016