Megastar Next With Dhruva Director  Nanna Nenu Naa Boyfriends Audio Today  Bollywood Movie Gang of Littles is all set to release on 16th December  Pawan kalyan condolences to Jayalalitha Shah Rukh Khan's Raees Trailer Launch Tomorrow India Beat Pakistan To Win Women’s Twenty20 Asia Cup Title UAE – Based Indian Girl Kehkashan Basu Wins International Children’s Peace Prize PM Narendra Modi On Demonetisation – Happy That Public Is Bearing Temporary Difficulties For Long Term Gain National Anthem In Courts? No Says Supreme Court, Dismisses Plea RBI Hikes Cash Supply By 4 Times, Banks Still Cash – Starved Sandip Soparrkar wins three honours in a row making it a hat trick Jayalalithaa is in critical condition Kareena Kapoor Khan Blessed with Baby Boy Kajal Aggarwal with Mahesh Babu in upcoming movie Preity Zinta got a Terrible News Akshay Kumar Jolly LLB 2 first look! Traier Out! Parvathy Nair's Koditta Idangalai Nirappuga Movie #KhaidiNo150 completed Talkie part, Last song shoot in progress Suriya's Singam 3 (S3) Postponed to Dec 23rd Hebah Patel's Nanna Nenu Naa Boyfriends Release on Dec 16th Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Teaser Poster Akkineni Nagarjuna's Om Namo Venkateshaya Release Date Confirmed Semma Botha Aagathais Teaser Releasing by Famous Director Classics Entertainment's acquired overseas theatrical rights #KhaidiNo150 Machine is scheduled to release on February 17 Vaani Kapoor's Hot Romatic Film on 9th Dec Anu Emmanuel (Majnu fame) is selected for Pawan-3vikram film Advance Bookings opens tomorrow – Dhruva Aravind Swamy's Bogan Audio from December 3 WHEN ZEENAT AMAN INSPIRED KAPIL TO BECOME DIRECTOR!!

Thala Ajith 'AK 57' updates

Thala Ajith 'AK 57' updates

Thala Ajith latest movie 'Ak 57' shooting started recently few days back in Europe.Now producer of this movie revealed few interesting news about this movie.Here is the few latest information about the movie.

Ajiyh is going to appear as Interpole Officer in 'AK 57'.

Kajal Agarwal and Kamal Hasan's younger daughter Akshara Hasan acting opposite Ajiyh as female lead.

Action sequences will be the highlight of ‘AK 57’ and they will be grand

This film will be in an altogether different patter from ‘Veeram’ and ‘Vedalam’ directed by Shiva.

70% of the film will be shot in various European nations while the remaining 30% will be in India.

A crime takes place in Tamil Nadu and the investigation of its origin leads to European nations. This is the plot of the film and the protagonist (Ajith) is an Interpol officer in-charge, investigating this crime.

Music director Anirudh Ravichander has already completed the Theme Music for the film. The film will have four songs.

The makers planning to bring ‘AK 57’ to the theaters in April 2017.

Views: 323
Disclaimer : All images and text copyright to their owners and used under the fair use copyright law, section 107. All images and text are thought to be public domain and found through various free sources on the internet and publications. Please contact us at cineforest@gmail.com with any legal problems and we’ll be happy to remove any thing in breach
Advertise With Us
© 2012 - 2016 Cineforest.com