1000 Abaddalu Review
Director : Teja
Producer : P Suneeta, N Seeta Ramayya
Music Director : Ramana Gogula
Starring : Sai Ram Shankar, Ester Noronha
Director Teja is struggling from so many years for a Hit. His film 1000 Abaddalu Released yesterday. In this movie Sai Ram and Ether are playing the lead roles. Ramana Gogula given music. Lets see whether this time Teja got success or not..
Sai Ram (Sathya) is the owner of an Advertising company. He loves a girl who is having same name Satya (Esther). But he came to know that she is already engaged. Sai Ram manage the girl to fall in love with him with lots of lies. And he will marry her. After marriage the girl knows that sai ram managed her with lots of lies and she leaves him. So how Sai Ram managed his wife to get back, whether he managed with lies or truths forms the rest of the story.
- The major plus point of the movie is Nagababu. He had very good charecter in the movie. He did complete justice to his role. He have normal role but whenever he appears on screen, audience enjoy with his screen presence.
- Sai Ram did justice to his role.
- Ramana Gogula given good music. Cinematography is good especially in songs.
- Comedy episodes in second half are good.
- Except Nagababu and some comedy sequences nothing are new and good. The movie is routine.
- Family episodes are not natural.
- Esther need to improve her acting.
- Bad placement of 2 songs in the second half. Which disturbs the flow of movie.
- Editing should have been better.
Teja who tries for different film, this time tried to make a regular commercial film. Even though he missed the logic in second half. And the routine story did not work out well. You can watch the movie for Nagababu and some comedy sequences.
Disclaimer : All images and text copyright to their owners and used under the fair
use copyright law, section 107. All images and text are thought to be public domain
and found through various free sources on the internet and publications. Please
contact us at email@example.com with any legal problems and we’ll be happy to
remove any thing in breach