PSPK back into action

Sardar Gabbar Singh audio release updates 2016

Tollywood's much awaited movie in recent times where the huge expectations are on is Power Star's "Sardar Gabbar Singh" where the movie wraps-up 90% of shooting and the remaining 10% action scenes are between Pawan kalyan and Kabir Duhan Singh (Villain). The Action scenes are being going to shoot in Ramoji Film City (RFC) where Kajal Aggarwal is the lead actress and Raai Lakshmi, Kabir Duhan Singh, Sharad Kelkar are in the important roles.

As the dymanic hero "Pawan Kalyan" who was on leave from past two days is back to RFC for the shoot finally. Remaining cast and crew were reached to RFC on 7th Feb and they were in shooting and pawan kalyan joins today and the shooting continues till 25th Feb, 2016.

Movie's audio was offically comfirmed on 12th March, 2016. Yet to decide the venue and the movie releases on 8th April. Bobby is the director under PSPK creative works production.

Stay tuned to for more exclusive updates of SGS

Views: 421
Disclaimer : All images and text copyright to their owners and used under the fair use copyright law, section 107. All images and text are thought to be public domain and found through various free sources on the internet and publications. Please contact us at with any legal problems and we’ll be happy to remove any thing in breach
Advertise With Us
© 2012 - 2017