Mallelateeramlo Sirimalle Puvvu - Review
CineForest Rating : N.ADirector : Ramaraju
Producer : Uma Devi
Music Director : Pavan Kumar
Starring : Kranthi Chand, Sri Divya
Now a days only commercial films can do job at box office. But Director Ramaraju tried to bring the Telugu nativity and traditions in the movie. Lets see how it is.
Sri Vidya (Laxmi) is a simple girl who follows traditions very much. She agrees to marry a person on the words of her father. But after marriage she knows that the tastes and likings of her and her husband not matches at all. Her husbands goal is to earn money any how. Sri vidya did not like that. While she meets a person called Kranthi, She came to know that the tastes of her and kranthi matches very well. The friendship turns into some stronger releationship. And Sri vidya wants to be with Kranthi. But she thinks about traditions and society. So what about her husband and what sri vidya did forms the rest of story.
- This movie has some brilliant and philosophical dialogues. Director brought up telugu nativity and traditions very well.
- Sri Vidya is like Bapu bomma. She is apt for this role. and she did justice.
- Cinematography is excellent.
- Performance of actors are good.
- This is a good movie. But it is very very slow. One should have patients to see this kind of movies.
- The dialogues in this movie can be understand by the people who know telugu very well just like telugu literature. Others have to suffer a bit.
- Regular movie lovers cant see this movie.
Mallelateeram lo Sirimalle Puvvu is a beautiful movie just like a good novel, targeted only for few people. If you have patients to watch a good movie you may attempt. But if you are a regular Commercial movie lover you can avoid this film.
Disclaimer : All images and text copyright to their owners and used under the fair
use copyright law, section 107. All images and text are thought to be public domain
and found through various free sources on the internet and publications. Please
contact us at email@example.com with any legal problems and we’ll be happy to
remove any thing in breach