Singam (Yamudu 2) Movie Review.
CineForest.com Rating : 3/5
Director : Hari
Producer : S. Lakshman Kumar
Music Director : Devi Sri Prasad
Starring : Suriya, Anushka, Hansika
Suriya's Latest movie Singam which is a sequel to Yamudu released world wide today. Anushka and Hansika played as female leads. Hari Directed this film. Devi Sri Prasad provided tunes.
Suriya (narasimhulu) is a power full cop. He goes undercover operation to track some illegal activities of sea gangs in kakinada. He convince every one in the school as an NCC officer. Hansika is student in that school and she falls in love with surya. She is the niece of Rahman(Thyagaraj). He is a rich business man who deals with golden shipping company. Once Suriya gets necessary evidence to round up the gang. Then he charges as DSP and starts round up the gang , he came to know about international drug kingpin Danny (African Actor) . Will Suriya managed to stop Danny and what he lost in these process forms rest of the story.
- Suriya Action is simply superb.
- Director Hari Succeeded in creating emotions and intensity. Some of the scenes are very nice.
- Cinematography is good songs shot very colorful.
- Screenplay in the first half is good.
- DSP given a decent background music.
- Santhanam managed to give few laughs with his one liners.
- Anushka is glamorous, Hansika is ok.
- There are more fight, chasing scenes in the movie which make you feel uncomfortable
- The film is so loud Tamil movie style
- There are so many dragged and unnecessary scenes in the second half.
- Anushka is nothing to do in the film, she comes only before songs.
Singam can be watched for Suriya's powerful action and power packed performance. But you need to avoid some draggy scenes towards climax.
Disclaimer : All images and text copyright to their owners and used under the fair
use copyright law, section 107. All images and text are thought to be public domain
and found through various free sources on the internet and publications. Please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any legal problems and we’ll be happy to
remove any thing in breach